A NERD'S POEM

on Friday, November 7, 2008

here's a short poem for those of us whom are sometimes too engrossed with our studies that we forget to smell the roses, or to enjoy life. life is meant to be enjoyed, so make the best out of it!

Reading is an addiction.
When knowledge is the drug

Every speck of words taken
Flows from the eyes to the mind.

It brings the euphoria of memories
And the confidence of the educated.
Like a fairytale,
A book only promises an illusion and fantasy.

Wake up, and realise!
If you are lost in the pages
You would soon drown in your own pool of knowledge

2 comments:

RULORD20 said...

I cannot leave my books and notes (for now). I love so much!

iC3_sHiN said...

uh...reminds me of Natural Product paper.... :(

welcome back siva to IMU next week....hehe....so fast start new sem...i'm going to hv my hol next wed...hehe